Intro!

A Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle Blog

Need to contact me? Whether for business, a request, or just to say hi, you can email me at tamershadow @ gmail dot com :)


Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Scanner

Tuesday, 25 February 2014

I'm flirting with you

I'm flirting with you




Black cut out shirt
$100 - celebboutique.com




Betsey johnson purse
betseyjohnson.com


Kate Spade earrings
couture.zappos.com



Mulberry pink shawl
mulberry.com


Zara brooch
zara.com


Matthew Williamson hair accessory
$210 - matthewwilliamson.com


Wall art
totsntales.com

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and it's really great! :) New follower over here. Can't wait to read more of your posts! xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! I'm happy you enjoyed dropping by. Thank you so much! :)

      Delete